lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Discovering my profession (1)

As I think about my career I realized that I have chosen the one that fits me better.  I have realized that I am studying one of the most complex and: Humans.  I spend my days trying to predict the unpredictable, trying to explain or understand behaviour: so many times a consecuence, a result, an outcome, but also so often a glimpse of inspiration... a 'Just Because'.  My career is a fun path of complications... just like myself.  It is never boring, never constant, it is ever changing and challenging.  As I grow professionally I try to improve lives, to grow individuals, to synergyze talents and desires, to achieve things together, to celebrate and support each other.  It is a challenge, so rewarding, that it is usually underpaid.

No hay comentarios: