lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Confession in tears...

I am not strong enough to not break down when i'm tired.
I am not weak enough to let others guide me trhough.
I am not smart enough to always choose correctly,
nor stupid enough not to know when I mess up.

I am not happy enough to inspire others,
nor sad enough to think I'm dead.
I am not strong enough to miss your shouting,
nor strong enough to pull you up.
I am not strong enough to share my pain
(I can't deny I'm feeling lonely
and that I thirst of the love you think you give).
If I'd count my blessings, I know they're countless
(Though I'd have to say I miss my voice).

I am not strong enough to hold much longer,
Nor faithfull enough to find a reason to hold on.
I'm not patient enough,
nor fast enough,
nor disciplined enough...
But that can't mean
that you can't show me well enough
that even though I'm not enough...
you still love me.

No hay comentarios: