miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

What makes me Me


I love to love, I love to live

I love to dream and to breathe freely.

I love to kiss, and to hold, and to laugh.

I love to hope, to expect great things,

I love to move, to sweat, to dance, to sing,

I love to BE.

However, I can also die in short instants,

I can lose perspective and get lost in the arid grounds of disappointment,

I can reject care and be blinded by pride,

I can lose hope and cry in acid tears,

But I will always love to love and love to live,

I will be able to dream again and catch my breath,

I will be courageous and kiss, as many times as I please, and quench the thirst of my heart through my lips

I will always move, and even in the silence shall sing,

So for me, that is the only way I can truly BE.

No hay comentarios: